The person in this position reports to the Construction Supervisor, and is responsible for directly supervising the construction of building structures.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Supervise the work activities of construction crews assigned to assemble fabric buildings onsite, and provide input on their performance to the Assistant Project Manager.
2. Prepare worksites for assembly and placement of buildings and/or assist purchaser in preparation of site as needed.
3. Respond to customer inquiries and complaints regarding installations.
4. Mobilize and protect necessary construction equipment.
5. Insure all parts and materials are available onsite.
6. Monitor quality of the installation and report any problems or potential problems to the Assistant Project Manager.
7. Document and photograph progress of construction projects.
8. Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge's, Skills, & Abilities:
Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to human resources management
Knowledge of building codes and restrictions
Knowledge of safety policies and regulations
Knowledge of construction requirements and techniques
Ability to define and solve specific customer problems associated with installation
Ability to supervise the work of others
Skill at using construction tools and equipment
Frequent travel is required; work is generally scheduled for weekdays, but sometimes requires travel and work on Saturdays and Sundays. Frequently requires physical labor typical of construction activities, which includes lifting, bending, stooping, kneeling, and reaching. Working outside is required, sometimes in harsh weather conditions.
The person in this position needs continuous training in corporate policies and procedures related to product installation and human resources management, and construction techniques
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
ESAPCO Bonus for Iowa positions
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1440 Field of Dreams Way, Dyersville, IA 52040
E-Mail - HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com
Fax - 563-875-2317
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page