Greenhouse Project Manager
The person in this position reports to the General Manager, and is responsible for delivery and assembly of building structures.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the work activities of construction crews assigned to assemble greenhouses onsite, and evaluate their performance.
- Assign work to construction crews, and coordinate their activities.
- Select outside contractors for building assembly, and coordinate their activities.
- Arrange for preparation of worksites for assembly and placement of greenhouses, including checking for building codes, clearances, ground type, leveling, anchoring, etc.
- Advise customers regarding the design of their greenhouses and systems.
- Provide technical support for customers who install their own greenhouses and systems.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints regarding design, installation, and product quality at all stages of the process.
- Schedule and ship material for installations, and arrange for necessary equipment.
- Inspect site before and after installation as needed.
- Compile estimates for pricing quotations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge's, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to human resources management
- Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to the hiring of private contractors
- Knowledge of building codes and restrictions
- Knowledge of construction requirements and techniques
- Ability to define and solve specific customer problems associated with installation
- Ability to manage multiple, complex activities
- Ability to supervise the work of others
- Ability to develop and use complex systems to accomplish goals
Ability to read and follow complex instructions, use computer systems, and read blueprints and schematics, plus three years of construction experience.
The person in this position needs continuous training in corporate policies and procedures related to product installation, contracting for services, and human resources management.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
ESAPCO Bonus for Iowa positions
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1440 Field of Dreams Way, Dyersville, IA 52040
E-Mail - HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com
Fax - 563-875-2317
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page