The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services & Products Company. Since 1979, we’ve grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses.
We have an immediate opening for a CAD-Product Developer position. We are looking for a dedicated, hard worker who is willing and able to contribute to the growth and success of ESAPCO.
A successful candidate will be responsible for designing and developing a broad array of structural and agriculture related products to meet specific customer needs. This position requires a demonstrated proficiency in 3D design software (SolidWorks preferred) which will be used extensively in this position. This person would be responsible for producing quick and accurate drawings and models and delivering projects on time. Must be able to manage complex projects including researching, designing and/or developing methods and materials which will increase operational efficiency. Position requires strong analytical ability with emphasis on problem solving. Must be able to analyze a problem, recommend a solution and drive the implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participate in project calls and meetings to understand the needs of a customer
- Utilize CAD software tools to create building blueprints including overall layouts and all relevant construction details.
- Utilize CAD modeling to develop new components and products, create part and assembly drawings for manufacturing.
- Develop practical solutions to unique challenges posed by a customer’s requirements.
- Providing creative ideas and cost saving ideas as a way to improve product design.
- Work with manufacturing personnel, both internal and external to improve design details
- Review existing designs and templates for accuracy.
- Work on multiple projects while remaining highly organized.
Ideal Applicant Possesses:
- Knowledge of and experience with 3-D modeling software, SolidWorks experience preferred.
- Associate’s degree or related experience.
- Experience in CAD and product development is preferred.
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- High initiative with good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Well-rounded technical and business skills, accountable, flexible.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and work through design issues both individually and as a team member.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
ESAPCO Bonus for Iowa positions
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1440 Field of Dreams Way, Dyersville, IA 52040
E-Mail - HRdeptIOWA@farmtek.com
Fax - 563-875-2317
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page