The start of a rewarding career awaits you at Engineering Services and Products Company (ESAPCO). Since 1979, we’ve grown from a regional, two-person office to the industry-leading manufacturer of fabric structures and greenhouses with over 30,000 products distributed through direct marketing, three online stores and two lead-generation websites. We are seeking a hard-working, creative-thinking, marketing-savvy product manager who is passionate about building products customers love. You will join a fast-paced environment and work with multiples departments.
As the Product Manager, you will be reporting to the Marketing Director and working with cross-functional teams to drive revenue, design, build and roll-out products to support the company’s vision and strategy. Growing market share for our core business units and verticals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and create game-winning product strategies, product roadmaps, sample production, testing, cost, performance metrics, marketing support and product life cycle.
- Immediate and long-term product strategies for core business markets, as well as market verticals.
- Create market assessments, including competitor and trend analysis, to lead in development of new products and supporting material.
- Translate product strategies into documented requirements and product prototypes.
- Provide key product support as necessary to direct sales and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain lists of possible product enhancements and gather market driven feedback for input into new product development solutions.
- Perform Voice of Customer analysis to gain insight into new products, materials and enhancements.
- Lead cross functional teams on product development and market roll-out.
- Create positioning and messaging to differentiate core business units and solutions into the target markets.
- Support the sales process by communicating the value proposition of products to the sales team.
- Must be highly collaborative, have a keen understanding of how analytics can drive results, able to drive to consensus and can motivate cross-functional teams based on clearly defined objectives and opportunities.
- 5-8 years’ experience in product management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong multi-tasking ability; someone who works well in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication, writing, detailed analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), profit sharing and product discounts.
How To Apply:
Note: These are PDF forms. We recommend that you save them to your computer's hard drive, fill out the forms, save and email to HRdept@farmtek.com.
Application For Employment Form
Disclosure Agreement Form
Background Check/Drug Testing Form
To apply, please download and fill out the corresponding forms.
Submit forms and a resume by mail or e-mail to:
Attn: Human Resources FarmTek / Engineering Services & Products Co.
1395 John Fitch Blvd., South Windsor, CT 06074
E-Mail - HRDept@FarmTek.com
Engineering Services & Products Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to Careers Page